AMUG is a unique and deeply engaged global community focused on accelerating the education and advancement of additive manufacturing and 3D printing. The annual AMUG Conference assembles engineers, designers, managers and educators from across the globe to network, share their experience, tips and other advances in additive manufacturing.
A platinum sponsor of the event, Rize will showcase the Rize One 3D printer, based on our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) industrial-class 3D printing technology. Suitable for the additive manufacturing lab or the engineering office, Rize One uniquely produces watertight and isotropic thermoplastic parts, with detailed text and images, that are twice as strong as ABSplus and even stronger than polycarbonate in the Z-axis. Rize One is also the only office-safe 3D printer, without toxic particle emissions, mess or harmful materials throughout the process and no post-processing after 3D printing, saving users up to $500K per year in staffing costs alone and up to 100% in total processing time. When you consider the number of parts you produce per month, the number of iterations per part and the duration of each iteration, you can see that this unique capability has an exponentially positive impact on your R&D process time, costs and designs.
Rize Founder and CTO, Eugene Giller, will deliver a technical materials presentation, “Voxel-level Polymer Modification in Additive Manufacturing” and Rize President and CEO, Frank Marangell, will deliver two applications and business presentations, “Tailored Additive Manufacturing for Challenging Environments” and “3D Printing: The Impact of Post-Processing.”
In Rize booth #P8, attendees will:
- See the new Rize™ One 3D printer
- Learn about our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) technology
- Examine isotropic, watertight, color parts that are twice as strong as ABSplus
- Experience our unique zero-post-processing capability
- Discuss their requirements and ideas with senior executives
- AMUG '17 attendees who purchase a Rize One 3D printer buy April 30, 2017 will get free consumables for a year!*
AMUG attendees will also see Rize presentations:
- “Voxel-level Polymer Modification in Additive Manufacturing,” (Materials track), Eugene Giller, Rize Founder and CTO, March 21, 10:30AM-11:00AM, Continental C, Lobby Level
- “Tailored Additive Manufacturing for Challenging Environments,” (Aerospace, Defense, Military and Space track), Frank Marangell, Rize President and CEO, March 22, 1:30PM-2:00PM, Astoria, Third Floor
- “3D Printing: The Impact of Post-Processing,” (Business track), Frank Marangell, Rize President and CEO, March 23, 3:30PM-4:00PM, Waldorf, Third Floor
- "The Changing Landscape of Additive Manufacturing - Women in Additive Manufacturing" Panel (Business Track), Julie Reece, Rize VP of Marketing, March 23, 3:30PM-5PM, Continental B, Lobby Level
When: March 19–23, 2017
Where: Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Terms and conditions apply.