This morning we announced that, for the first time, RAPID + TCT 2017 visitors will have the opportunity to see the new Rize One 3D printer first hand in Rize booth #1010. RAPID + TCT is North America’s preeminent event for discovery, innovation and networking in 3D manufacturing.
In addition, Rize President and CEO, Frank Marangell, will give a presentation, “3D Printing: The Impact of Post-Processing” during a track on Post Finishing on May 9 at 10:15AM.
Suitable for the additive manufacturing lab or the engineering office, Rize One uniquely produces watertight and isotropic thermoplastic parts, with detailed text and images, that are twice as strong as the competition. Rize One is also the only office-safe 3D printer, without toxic particle emissions, mess or harmful materials throughout the process and no post-processing after 3D printing, saving users up to $500K per year in staffing costs alone and up to 100% in total processing time. Considering the number of parts produced per month, the number of iterations per part and the duration of each iteration, this unique capability has an exponentially positive impact on total R&D process time, costs and designs.
What: In booth #1010, visitors will:
- See the new Rize™ One 3D printer
- Learn about our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) technology
- Examine isotropic, watertight, color parts that are stronger than carbon fiber- and nylon-reinforced parts and twice as strong as ABSplus
- Experience our unique zero-post-processing capability
- Discuss their requirements and ideas with senior executives
When: May 9–11, 2017
Where: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA
We look forward to seeing you there! In the meantime, contact us if you have any questions or need a quote.