In just a few weeks, we are excited to showcase our Rize™ One 3D printer at the Formnext Powered By TCT show in Frankfurt, Germany in Rize stand C28. Powered by Rize's unique APD platform, it is the only 3D printer capable of producing injection moulded-quality manufacturing parts virtually anywhere.
Suitable for the additive manufacturing lab, the engineering office or virtually any field location, Rize One uniquely produces watertight and isotropic-strength thermoplastic parts, with detailed text and images, that are twice as strong as the competition. Rize One is also the only office-safe 3D printer, without toxic particle emissions, mess or harmful materials throughout the process and limited post-processing after 3D printing, saving users up to hundreds of thousands per year in staffing costs alone and up to 100% in total processing time. Considering the number of parts produced per month, the number of iterations per part and the duration of each iteration, this unique capability has an extraordinarily positive impact on total R&D process time, costs and designs. Manufacturing engineers can even place a Rize One 3D printer next to the assembly line to build custom or replacement tooling, fixtures and jigs on demand, avoiding costly down time and excess inventory. Rize One is also ideal for efficiently producing a low volume of custom end-use parts.
What: In stand C28 in Hall 3.1, visitors will:
- See Rize One, the only 3D printer that harnesses APD technology to deliver unmatched part strength, speed, ease of use, safety, cleanliness and affordability
- Learn about Rize’s patented, safe and environmentally-friendly Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) technology
- Examine isotropic, watertight, parts with high HDT and detailed text and images that are twice as strong as ABSplus and even stronger than carbon fiber-reinforced parts
- Meet Rize Founder and President, Eugene Giller, and discuss their requirements with the Rize team
- Apply online or in person to become a Rize Authorized Reseller
When: November 14-17, 2017
Where: Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Exhibition Centre Frankfurt, Hall 3.1, Stand C28
Formnext Powered By TCT, is set to present the global elite in additive manufacturing, along with innovative firms from the realms of industrial tooling, production solutions, design and product development, quality management and metrology, and materials and components.