We are delighted to announce that we will exhibit our Rize™ One 3D printer at the upcoming TCT Show in Birmingham, UK on Rize stand C60. This is the first time that the Rize One 3D printer will be seen live by UK and European audiences.
In addition, Rize Founder and President, Eugene Giller, will give a presentation, Rize One: Changing the way Plastic 3D Printers are Used in Design and Manufacturing on 28 September, 11:40AM, Product Stage.
Suitable for the additive manufacturing lab, the engineering office or virtually any field location, Rize One uniquely produces watertight and isotropic-strength thermoplastic parts, with detailed text and images, that are twice as strong as the competition. Rize One is also the only office-safe 3D printer, without toxic particle emissions, mess or harmful materials throughout the process and limited post-processing after 3D printing, saving users up to hundreds of thousands per year in staffing costs alone and up to 100% in total processing time. Considering the number of parts produced per month, the number of iterations per part and the duration of each iteration, this unique capability has an extraordinarily positive impact on total R&D process time, costs and designs. Manufacturing engineers can even place a Rize One 3D printer next to the assembly line to build custom or replacement tooling, fixtures and jigs on demand, avoiding costly down time and excess inventory. Rize One is also ideal for efficiently producing a low volume of bespoke end-use parts.
What: On stand C60, visitors will:
- See Rize One, the most versatile 3D printer, that provides the industry’s fastest turnaround of injection moulded-quality parts and the only means to build production and end-use parts on demand outside the lab
- Learn about Rize’s patented, safe and environmentally-friendly Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) technology
- Examine isotropic, watertight, parts with high HDT and detailed text and images that are twice as strong as ABSplus and even stronger than carbon fiber-reinforced parts
- Meet Rize Founder and President, Eugene Giller, and discuss their requirements with the Rize team
- Apply online or in person to become a Rize Authorised Reseller
When: 26-28 September, 2017
Where: The NEC, Birmingham, UK, Hall 3
Taking place from 26-28 September, TCT Show is one of the world’s leading events focused on 3D manufacturing technologies.