Rize is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to be based in our Woburn, MA, USA office. You will be the initial point of contact for our customers and partners in resolving technical, application and hardware related issues for our 3D printers and software. Our mission is to quickly assess and resolve end-user questions while delivering world-class customer support.
This is a full-time position. Some travel (approximately 35%) is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include assisting customers via phone, email, and the FreshDesk support portal, with their 3D printer, software and application issues, as they arise. Specifically:
- -Provide technical support to customers by resolving technical calls on 3D printers, basic software issues, and general machine and software errors.
- -Resolve tickets in a timely manner.
- -Sustain over 80% phone availability to decrease response times.
- -Keep detailed and up to date information on all assigned tickets.
- -Meet company standards for first response time, daily follow up responses on unsolved tickets and escalation of tickets as required.
- -Help to maintain high customer satisfaction by consistently displaying professionalism and technical expertise to customers and partners.
- -Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer technical inquiries.
- -Create and maintain service documentation as required.
- -Train partner service technicians as required.
- -Maintain accurate inventory of spare parts and assemblies.
- -Other duties as assigned.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- -Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- -Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- -Must have 2+ years of relevant work experience in the hardware technical support field.
- -Must have 1+ years of relevant work experience in the customer service field.
- -Should have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- -Must demonstrate a positive, “team first” attitude.
- -Must always conduct oneself in a professional manner and remain calm and collected under pressure.
- -Demonstrate the ability to communicate at a high-level, both written and verbal.
- -Must have an excellent ability to concisely articulate hardware and/or software related problems and technical concepts to a varying customer base.
- -Must have a results-oriented work ethic.
- -Must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- -Must have ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- -Must be proficient in core functionality of software and hardware.
- -Must be able to adequately research and identify issues requiring escalation.
- -Must have familiarity with basic hand tools.
- -Must have the ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues with mechanical, electromechanical, and software systems.
- -Strong customer service skills are required. You will be interacting directly with customers and they will look to you to provide support and solutions in a timely and professional manner.
- -Ability to work independently is a must. We are a small company and each person is expected to handle their own workload efficiently.
Please email your cover letter and resume in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.