New XRIZE 3D Printer will enable functional polymer and composite parts in full-color.
Join us December 5th as the Executive Engineering team from RIZE will be on hand to present the new Full Color XRIZE 3D printer and new composite materials.
Joining the existing family of RIZIUM materials are:
- RIZIUM CARBON is a carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastic, providing the strength needed for functional prototyping, manufacturing tooling, and end-use applications.
- RIZIUM ENDURA is a fiber-reinforced thermoplastic, providing high-accuracy and high-impact strength for large functional parts and is compatible with RIZE’s full-color inks.
The new printer and materials will enable users to produce functional polymer and composite parts featuring images, text and texture maps in full CMYK color at the voxel level. These new capabilities widen the range of applications for engineers and product designers such as; prototypes for consumer products, package design, tooling with safety instructions, FEA and stress analysis, anatomical models, GIS mapping and spare parts.
RIZE APD technology merges extrusion based FFF and material jetting; with special inks for marking/imagery as well as support release. (For ultra-fast support removal a special release ink is jetted between the part and supports enabling minimal post processing).
The only 3D Printing solution that offers all of the following:
- Material strength / End use parts
- Easily removable supports
- Marking capability & Full Color
- Fast ROI and Cost efficiency
- No Hazardous Chemicals or Off-gassing
Date: Dec. 5, 2018
Time: 9 AM – 12:30 PM
Where: Cimquest Headquarters, Branchburg, NJ
Register for this limited space educational workshop here. Lunch will be provided.