Attend a free workshop with Dassault Systèmes, Rize and Caelynx to learn how to use generative design and AM together to optimize your design and production processes.
And get a free, 3D printed part!
Join us at the Dassault Systèmes Campus in Detroit, MI on October 23th, 4-7:30 PM for an informal evening of interactive presentations, panel discussions and hands-on demonstrations. You’ll learn how you can use generative design and additive manufacturing in one seamless experience to create designs never before possible, streamline design and production and scale the technology across your company to achieve true process innovation.
- Eric Doberstein, Caelynx, Tools to Optimize Design Performance and Improve Manufacturing Productivity
- Israel Flores-Arbolay, CATIA North America, Dassault Systèmes and Andy Kalambi, CEO, Rize Inc., Generative Design and Fabrication: A One-Touch Experience for Additive Manufacturing
- Expert panel discussion, What will it take for additive manufacturing to scale across the enterprise?
- Live, interactive demos of Dassault Systèmes generative design solutions and Rize additive manufacturing technology
- Receive a free 3D printed part!
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Time: 4-7:30 PM (Light refereshments will be provided.)
Location: Dassault Systèmes, Detroit, MI
Registration is limited, so save your spot now.