Attend a free workshop with Dassault Systèmes, Rize, VIAS and women
in 3d printing to learn how to use generative design and AM together to optimize your design and production processes.
And get a free, 3D printed part!
Join us at the Dassault Systèmes Campus in Santa Clara, CA on October 18th, 4-7:30 PM PT for an informal evening of interactive presentations, panel discussions and hands-on demonstrations. You’ll learn how you can use generative design and additive manufacturing in one seamless experience to create designs never before possible, streamline design and production and scale the technology across your company to achieve true process innovation.
- Arindam Chakraborty, Vice President of Advanced Engineering, VIAS, Additive Manufacturing Process Simulation and Generative Design – Production of Functional Parts
- Colin Swearingen, CATIA NAM Technical Specialist, Dassault Systèmes and Kishore Boyalakuntla, Vice President of Product, Rize Inc., Generative Design and Fabrication: A One-Touch Experience for Additive Manufacturing
- -Expert panel discussion, including Stefani Pellinen-Chavez, COO Ivaldi Group, on the topic: What will it take for additive manufacturing to scale across the enterprise?
- -Live, interactive demos of Dassault Systèmes generative design solutions and Rize additive manufacturing technology
- -Receive a free 3D printed part!
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time: 4-7:30 PM PT (Light refereshments will be provided.)
3979 Freedom Circle
Santa Clara, CA
Registration is limited, so save your spot now.