Each year NCSI produces over 100 tabletop technology expos at U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence and Federal Agency locations around the world including the Pentagon, National Security Agency, Ramstein Air Base, and the Defense Intelligence Agency to name just a few. Our technology expos are typically four (4) hours in duration and attract 20 to 50 exhibitors. These compact, yet potent, events are held on-site so that they are open and easily accessible to VIP’s and all other interested personnel.
- Free admittance (Attendees must have their own access to the installation.)
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
- Complimentary refreshments
RIZE additive manufacturing will be on display in the Cimquest exhibit.
Hope Hotel & Conference Center
10823 Chidlaw Rd.