WOBURN, Mass. February 5, 2017 – Rize Inc., maker of the world’s most versatile industrial 3D printing technology providing the industry’s fastest turnaround on manufacturing parts, announced today that the Rize™ One 3D printer is now publicly available.
Having only emerged from stealth mode in late July, Rize has garnered wide acclaim for its patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) process, impressive customers, renown team of 3D printing pioneers and industry recognition. The announcement was made this morning in Rize booth #406 at SOLIDWORKS World in Los Angeles.
“We are seeing enormous worldwide demand for our Rize One 3D printer, particularly among global manufacturers and healthcare facilities, and we are excited to begin shipping,” said Frank Marangell, President and CEO of Rize. “Our passionate and deeply experienced team has accomplished an impressive amount in a very short timeframe and we will quickly expand our go-to-market initiatives, while continuing to develop innovative new products.”
In just seven months since emerging from stealth mode, Rize has achieved the following:
- -Public availability of the Rize One 3D printer.
- -Successful beta program with Reebok, Boston Engineering, a global consumer packaged goods manufacturer and a global automotive manufacturer.
- -Launch of a global Customer Referral Program.
- -Validation of the benefits of zero-post-processing technology in a report by 3D printing industry expert, Todd Grimm.
- -Pervasive awareness, with over 80 feature articles in industry and mainstream business press, Gartner and IDC analyst reports and an engaged and expanding online and social media community.
- -Patents Issued in the US, Japan, Korea and China.
- -External lab data verifies isotropic material properties, stronger in the Z-axis than polycarbonate and two times stronger than ABSplus for use in customized end-use parts, production tooling and functional prototypes.
- -Patented APD process provides the ability to change material properties at the voxel (3D pixel) level, enabling:
- -Manufacturing parts on demand in the office wherever and whatever the office might be.
- -Unique zero-post-processing capability, speeding part turnaround time by up to 100% and saving $500K per year in post-processing labor costs.
- -Biocompatible parts, suitable for medical and other applications.
- -Detailed 3D printed text and images on parts.
- -Software that 3D prints even imperfect files, saving time on complex and tedious file fixing and eliminating the need for third-party software.
- -Safe, clean and Green materials and process, without any toxic emissions, from file to usable part, for use in a variety of locations and environments.
- -Rize increased its employee base by 20%, adding deeply experienced 3D printing sales and marketing professionals.
Awards and Recognition
- –CES 2017 Innovation Award Honoree.
- –ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) #1 Startup Driving 3D Printing Innovation 2016.
- –2017 NED Innovation Awards Finalist.
- –2017 Edison Awards Nominee.
- –Rize Marketing VP named One of the 30 Most Influential Women in 3D Printing by ALL3DP, 2016.
- –Best of Woburn 2016.
- –Nominated Product of the Month by NASA Tech Briefs, October 2016.
- -Selected to participate in the NATO Chiefs of Transformation Conference 2016.
Rize will showcase the Rize One 3D printer and APD technology this week at SOLIDWORKS World through February 8 in booth #406 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Rize is transforming how products are designed and manufactured with our patented and versatile APD (Augmented Polymer Deposition) industrial 3D printing technology for your lab or office that enables you to iterate faster than any other technology, improving designs and exponentially speeding your entire R&D process. Our deeply experienced team of former Z Corporation, Objet and Revit materials, hardware and software experts, with over 20 patents, is fulfilling an unmet need for a completely office-safe and affordable 3D printing platform that can be used successfully across a wide variety of commercial applications, including, prototyping tooling, fixtures and jigs and customized end-use products. https://www.rize3d.com
Vice President of Marketing
+1 978 699 3085, ext. 708