Rize CEO and founder to deliver three highly informative technical, application and business presentations
WOBURN, Mass. March 6, 2017 – Rize Inc., maker of the world’s most versatile industrial 3D printing technology providing the industry’s fastest turnaround on manufacturing parts, announced today that, for the first time, AMUG (Additive Manufacturing Users Group) attendees will see the new Rize™ One 3D printer first hand in Rize booth #P8.
A platinum sponsor of the event, Rize will showcase the Rize One 3D printer, based on its patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) industrial-class 3D printing technology. Suitable for the additive manufacturing lab or the engineering office, Rize One uniquely produces watertight and isotropic thermoplastic parts, with detailed text and images, that are twice as strong as the competition. Rize One is also the only office-safe 3D printer, without toxic particle emissions, mess or harmful materials throughout the process and no post-processing after 3D printing, saving users up to $500K per year in staffing costs alone and up to 100% in total processing time. Considering the number of parts produced per month, the number of iterations per part and the duration of each iteration, this unique capability has an exponentially positive impact on total R&D process time, costs and designs.
In addition, Rize Founder and CTO, Eugene Giller, will deliver a technical materials presentation, “Voxel-level Polymer Modification in Additive Manufacturing” and Rize President and CEO, Frank Marangell, will deliver two applications and business presentations, “Tailored Additive Manufacturing for Challenging Environments” and “3D Printing: The Impact of Post-Processing.”
In Rize booth #P8, attendees will:
- -See the new Rize™ One 3D printer
- -Learn about our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) technology
- -Examine isotropic, watertight, color parts that are twice as strong as ABSplus
- -Experience our unique zero-post-processing capability
- -Discuss their requirements and ideas with senior executives
AMUG attendees will also see Rize presentations:
- -“Voxel-level Polymer Modification in Additive Manufacturing,” (Materials track), Eugene Giller, Rize Founder and CTO, March 21, 10:30AM-11:00AM, Continental C, Lobby Level
- -“Tailored Additive Manufacturing for Challenging Environments,” (Aerospace, Defense, Military and Space track), Frank Marangell, Rize President and CEO, March 22, 1:30PM-2:00PM, Astoria, Third Floor
- -“3D Printing: The Impact of Post-Processing,” (Business track), Frank Marangell, Rize President and CEO, March 23, 3:30PM-4:00PM, Waldorf, Third Floor
- –“The Changing Landscape of Additive Manufacturing – Women in Additive Manufacturing” Panel (Business track), Julie Reece, Rize VP of Marketing, March 23, 3:30PM-5PM, Continental B, Lobby Level
When: March 19–23, 2017
Where: Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL
AMUG is a global community focused on accelerating the education and advancement of additive manufacturing and 3D printing. The annual AMUG Conference brings together engineers, designers, managers and educators from around the world to share expertise, best practices, challenges and application developments in additive manufacturing.
Rize is transforming how products are designed and manufactured with our patented and versatile APD (Augmented Polymer Deposition) industrial 3D printing technology for your lab or office that enables you to iterate faster than any other technology, improving designs and exponentially speeding your entire R&D process. Our deeply experienced team of former Z Corporation, Objet and Revit materials, hardware and software experts, with over 20 patents, is fulfilling an unmet need for a completely office-safe and affordable 3D printing platform that can be used successfully across a wide variety of commercial applications, including, prototyping tooling, fixtures and jigs and customized end-use products. https://rize3d.com.
Vice President of Marketing
+1 978 699 3085, ext. 708