WOBURN, Mass. March 12, 2018 Rize Inc., a Boston, USA-based, next-generation additive manufacturing company, will showcase how its sustainable and inclusive additive manufacturing approach enables enterprises to strategically scale the technology beyond the lab, throughout the value chain, at AMUG 2018 in Rize booth #P5.
Rize’s new President and CEO, Andy Kalambi, will be on hand in Rize booth P5 to demonstrate how Rize™ One, the first hybrid 3D printer that combines two discrete technologies using our patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD) process, sustainably delivers the highest isotropic strength, safety, security and speed. This enables organizations to transform their operations and offerings by placing additive manufacturing of functional parts at the point of consumption.
In addition, Rize executives will deliver two presentations during the event:
- -Scaling Additive Manufacturing from the Lab to the Field, Tuesday, April 10, 2:45-3:15PM, Andy Kalambi, Rize President and CEO
- -Polymeric Materials for Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Applications, Thursday, April 12, 11:30AM-12N, Eugene Giller
What: In booth #P5, attendees will:
- -Learn about use cases, new technology enhancements and partnerships that support Rize’s strategy for inclusive ecosystems to develop sustainable solutions
- -Discover how APD can be used strategically to scale additive manufacturing across the enterprise
- -See the world’s first hybrid 3D printer, Rize™ One, and learn about our patented APD technology
- -Examine isotropic strength, watertight parts with high HDT, high chemical resistance and detailed 3D printed text and images
- -Experience our unique minimal-post-processing capability by removing supports from parts in the booth
When: April 8-12, 2018
Where: St. Louis Union Station, St. Louis, MO
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference brings together engineers, designers, managers, and educators from around the world to share expertise, best practices, challenges, and application developments in additive manufacturing.
Rize Inc. is a Boston, USA-based, next-generation additive manufacturing company dedicated to inclusive and sustainable innovation to achieve Additive at Scale. Rize recently released its first product, Rize™ One, which is winning industry and customer accolades. Gartner named Rize ‘Cool Vendor in 3D Printing 2017’ and prestigious organizations like NASA, US Army, US Navy and Merck have chosen the product for supporting their additive manufacturing needs.
Rize One, the world’s first hybrid 3D printer, is a breakthrough combining two discrete technologies, Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) and Piezo Jetting. This is enabling companies to sustainably deliver a vast range of custom and replacement manufacturing parts with the highest isotropic strength.
The breakthrough is made possible through Rize’s patented technology called Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD), which enables inclusive multi-material printing with minimal post processing and the sustainable use of safe, non-toxic and recyclable materials. Intelligent products increasingly require parts with variable materials, which include mechanical, electrical and chemical properties. Rize’s inclusive APD process fuses them into unified parts, enabling innovators to deliver unprecedented customer experiences.
Rize solutions combine strength, safety, security and speed, all at the most competitive price point in the industry.
Vice President of Marketing
+1 978 699 3085, ext. 708