Smart Spaces for Innovation, Powered by XRIZE
‘Connected, interactive and intelligent environments’
- Smart Spaces integrate innovative approaches in design with safe, easy and full-color 3D printing
- Create intelligent parts that can be digitally connected to AR/VR technologies, blockchain and intelligent systems
- Companies will accelerate innovation, improve productivity and cut costs by up to 90%
Smart Spaces in Product Innovation
- Accelerate time-to-part with increased iterations.
- Enable design and simulation to be on the same page.
- Generative shapes can be rapidly validated to create new and lightweight designs.
CPG wanted to compress the time to deliver usable parts to their 270 engineers, scientists and technicians who needed them, while ensuring the safety of their AM lab operators.
CPG uses RIZE™ ONE for functional and visual prototypes due its unique part strength and ink marking capability.
• Parts produced 50% faster for half the cost vs. their existing FDM printers
• Build 5-10 parts per week, and up to 20 partsper week during peak periods
• Diverts jobs from FDM printer
• Resolved companies safety concerns
Smart Spaces in Manufacturing
- Cost reductions of up to 90% by producing custom tools, jigs and fixtures, low volume parts and reduce errors in the engineering-to-manufacturing handoff.
Smart Spaces in Service Innovation
- Increase uptime of the plant and equipment by on-demand printing of spare parts and reduce locked capital through digital inventories.